Effective date: May 31, 2017
Welcome to Visionnaire ("Visionnaire," "we," "us" or "our"). Visionnaire creates a community of like-minded individuals and a manner for the organizers to contact and provide updates to users on events and other activity within the community.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information from or about our Users.
Information you provide to us:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Visionnaire account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number).
- Other information that assists us in providing the Service including usernames and passwords for your accounts on third-party sites with which this Service is linked.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Visionnaire. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We receive and store certain types of usage information such as the number and frequency of visitors to our Service. Whenever you visit or otherwise use or interact with the Service, we collect information from your browser such as your IP address and the pages you visited or requested or the Services you used, requested or accessed. We use analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends. This type of data enables us to figure out how often customers use various features of the Service so that we can make our Service as appealing as possible and otherwise improve the Service.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- Our advertisers and other third parties with whom we do business may send cookies to you or use similar technologies in their communications with you.
- Please note most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies.
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which enable us to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by our users.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/ or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party with whom we do business about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is technical data that is associated with the use of the Service. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including comments or other data. This may make your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OR ABOUT YOU
- help you eﬃciently access the Service after you sign in
- store information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the eﬀectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traﬃc, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- update the Visionnaire application on your device
- send you product updates and communicate with you about our products and services, including special offers, contests, events or activities
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Visionnaire is part of, or that become part of that group ("Aﬃliates"). Aﬃliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Aﬃliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Aﬃliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your User Content.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising firms. This information would allow third-party ad firms to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Parties with whom we may share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or otherwise made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and may be stored, accessed and transmitted by Users.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties have copied or saved that information.
- When you seek to purchase tickets to a musical event through our Service, you agree that your e-mail address and other account identifying information that you provide us may be shared with the event promoter, venue and artist and that these parties may use such personal account information. Typically, this type of information will be used by these parties for such purposes of enabling you to attend the event and receive information from them about upcoming events, advertisements, merchandise, and/or invitations to join fan clubs.
- User profile information, including user names, e-mail addresses, and other information you enter may be displayed to other Users. Any personal information or content you provide may be collected and used by other Users. Your display name and/or image may be displayed to other Users when you use the Service, and other Users may contact you through messages and comments.
What happens in the event of a sale of our assets or business:
Responding to legal requests:
4. HOW WE STORE INFORMATION FROM OR ABOUT YOU
Storage and Processing:
- Information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Visionnaire, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Visionnaire, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect from or about you across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that you may be located in a country or jurisdiction with laws governing data collection and use that differ from U.S. law. Please note further that we may transfer information, including personal information, to another country or jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your country or jurisdiction.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. or to any other country in which Visionnaire, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Visionnaire cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Visionnaire or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Visionnaire, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Visionnaire make to their services.
5. CHOICES YOU CAN MAKE ABOUT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- You can opt not to disclose personal and other information to the Service.
- You can add, delete, or update the information in your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- You may opt out of receiving certain e-mails from us. Unsubscribe from e-mail communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Visionnaire, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Visionnaire does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a Visionnaire User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US